At Kings Harbor Multicare Center, we provide long-term and short-term skilled nursing care for more than 700 residents. Located in the Pelham Gardens neighborhood of the Northeast Bronx, we are easily accessible to major highways and public transportation. Our three building campus facility, with surrounding gardens, ensures that residents with similar capabilities are grouped together.
Kings Harbor's resident community is diverse in background, culture, religion, race and age. The care provided meets a broad range of needs with some residents requiring only partial assistance with their activities of daily living, while others require total personal assistance. The Kings Harbor healthcare team works toward a common goal - to help residents achieve and maintain their optimum functioning within an atmosphere of comfort and dignity.
Kings Harbor Multicare Center Offers:
- A three building campus facility that ensures patients with similar capabilities are grouped together.
- A full-time Medical Director.
- Physicians available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Alzheimer's/Dementia Programs designed to provide residents with an environment that maintains and enhances dignity while providing safety.
- A Hospice/Pain Management Program that provides comfort and relief to residents with advanced illness.
- A Wound Healing Program that promotes healing and relieves pressure and prevents skin breakdown.
- Enhanced short-term and long-term Rehabilitative Services that include physical, occupational and speech/audiology therapies.
- A highly trained, specialized screening team that conducts on-site assessment of patients for immediate approval and placement.
- Admissions welcomed seven days a week, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Free transportation available for family members/friends to visit, residents and tours.